Saturday, September 25, 2021

Today

Today I wrote this specials on the chalkboard of "Hey Honey! salmon" and Today's quote was "Joy is not in things. It is in us." Had technical difficulties this week and Mercury is not even in retrograde. My Hello Fresh order arrived a day too soon. There was a glitch with my Amazon order. I acted on the latter issue this morning as evidenced by the ipad keyboard i am typing on that arrived within the same day of this morning's Order. Pretty impressive! Blair just called from heatstroke after playing lacrosse. I was going to start writing in my beloved journal again ... but after reading several entries throughout the year, realized I am no longer the same person and hence could no longer pick up where I left off which was over a year ago. Instead, I made the most of the morning's downpour to drench it enough to wear the pages were soggy enough for me to rip and pull apart. Bill helped me bury underground under the turtle. It's approaching dinnertime, so I will now start the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment