Sunday, January 24, 2021

Joyful Resonance

Yesterday, I knew blogging would be in my cards today. I knew it like I knew I had to breathe in air to continue existing in this perceived reality.

I turned my gaze from the chaos of social media to instead focus on regrouping my energy. I started by revisiting my thoughts, words and expressions of my prior blog posts. I was flooded with delight and awe to re-experience my creations, not entirely remembering what I wrote.

For instance, I wrote toxins adversely affected my skin. Had I have remembered that, I would have made the connection with the existing rash on my face. Psoriasis is an auto immune disorder and the culprit is a leaky gut.

I thought I was too healthy to have an auto immune disorder; alas, my blatant inflammatory struggle reflected otherwise. Once that realization took hold, the frequency of my restroom trips made more sense. I was both horrified and relieved. Horrified because it meant I had to give up my pleasure and crutch: chocolate. Relieved because I had the pass to go back to eating whole foods again.

My latest hobby is orchids; particularly because I inherited them. Fussy is an understatement. They each have their own personality; it's unreal.

My recent astrology reading inferred I love to use words to make things look more beautiful. I chalk it up to having a lot of Gemini in my chart.

With a life path number of 7, consistent with being spiritually inclined, I have continued to forge forward in my quest for the ultimate truth. I have found it a maze that has several paradigms. I can with conviction, speak on what I have experienced. As Gary Renard said, go from personal experience and do not let theology delay you. I am familiar with many cosmic and esoteric concepts, including ETs, starseeds, galactic federations, multidimensions, elements, archetypes, runes, resonance, etc. From the paradigm of personal physical experience, A Course In Miracles has been the most effective theology for assisting with the experience of truth and peace. From the vantage point of the experience or dream of being a human, I achieved objective results working with resonance and energy.

As I still need to shop for groceries and fertilize the orchids, I will leave this entry by saying there is nothing more joyful than loving and being loved. This morning's note from my husband melted my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment